users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Recommendations for bumper stickers -- Want a GlassFish sticker

From: Jim Driscoll <Jim.Driscoll_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 16:19:54 -0700

Actually, Zazzle is more expensive than CafePress - and that makes them
among the most expensive of the ones I looked it. Thanks for the
suggestion, though.

I decided to go with MakeStickers.com - which I can now highly
recommend. Cheap, fast and good. The stickers look great! ($600 for
1000 stickers). I've got one pasted on my laptop already.

We'll give them out at JavaOne, and GlassFish CommunityOne on the Monday
before. Hope I see you there... (I'll be the one with a big box of 4x6
oval stickers :-)

Jim