users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Recommendations for bumper stickers -- Want a GlassFish sticker

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 17:16:55 -0700

Yes, they look great. They will go on my car later this evening. If
you are in the San Francisco bay area, look for a gold prius with the
sparky... :-)

I'll take a pict and upload it...

Jim - let us know when the stickers are at CafePress. Do you know if
they deliver globally? People could download them and maybe we can
start a gallery of pictures from around the world... "see where sparky
went" :-)

        - eduard/o