users@glassfish.java.net

JSF - getting FacesConfigBean

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 09:30:34 PDT

Hello,

I am programming a JSF web application, which should support plug-ins. The plug-in should be some jar file. It can have jsf page and appropriate backing-bean. I need, that the plug-in can "register" its backing-beans (similar as if they have been written in faces-config.xml).
I found in JSF some class called FacesConfigBean, which should have informations from faces-config.xml and with which it is possible to add some information (for example adding managed beans).
But I didn't find any way how to get this FacesConfigBean.
Can someone show me the way how to get it?

Thank you,
Peter
[Message sent by forum member 'petrsmid' (petrsmid)]