users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Question about Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 9.0 and 64bit support

From: Thomas S. Pangborn <thomasp_at_digrec.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 10:30:35 -0500

Sanjeeb,

When trying to install:

sjsas_pe-9_0_01-nb-5_5-linux.bin

and running this from the command line, the following error appears in a
dialog box:

    Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 9.0 Update
    1 installer does not run on 64bit JDK. Please select 32bit JDK.

This is the only error I receive.

I am trying to install with JDK 1.5.0_02

If there is more information needed please let me know.

Thanks,

Thomas