users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Question about Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 9.0 and 64bit support

From: Sanjeeb Kumar Sahoo <Sanjeeb.Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 00:21:08 +0530

Hi Thomas,

 From the error message it is clear that we need to use the 32bit JDK to
run the installer. Looks like the installer is picking up the 64bit JVM
by default. I don't have a 64bit environment to tell you how exactly you
can set your environment to pick up the 32bit JVM by default. Can you
tell what the PATH points to? What does 'which java' prints? Is there
directory with 32bit JVM?

Thanks,
Sahoo