users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Question about Sun Java System Application Server Platform Edition 9.0 and 64bit support

From: Thomas S. Pangborn <thomasp_at_digrec.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 14:17:39 -0500

Sahoo,

Nope the JVM is 64bit as I am running my application on a 64bit OS, SLES
9. I want to keep doing this, but would like to migrate to the Sun App
Server.

I was hoping to find out when/if the Sun App Server will have support in
the near future for a 64bit OS other than the Solaris 10 on SPARC.

Thanks,

Thomas