users@glassfish.java.net

Re: virtual directory?

From: Matthew Pease <mpease_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 11:51:00 -0700

Hi Jan & Kedar -
  OK. I guess this will work. I haven't tried it yet. but it sounds
workable, though a bit of a hack.

  It would be nice, if as Kedar said, I could just serve static
content from a given local directory (any local path) with a given
virtual path.

  Why should I be able to serve content from any local directory? I
have a folder where content files will go. In this case, PNGs, JPGs,
GIFs, and SWFs. I'd like to have the http engine serve the content
from a directory /contentPartition/webAppContent. I don't want to
be restricted to a subdirectory of the app server.

Thank you-
Matt