users@glassfish.java.net

Re: virtual directory?

From: Kedar Mhaswade <Kedar.Mhaswade_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 18:15:47 -0700

Hi Jan,

Doesn't the directory need to be in a valid web application
format like:

- WEB-INF
    lib
    classes

in order to be able to directory-deploy it?

What if I just have static content to serve and don't want
to create a web application/application structure? Shouldn't
be as simple as tweaking virtual server doc-root etc.?

Isn't this what Matt asking?

Kedar