users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSR-181 support

From: Vijay Ramachandran <Vijay.Ramachandran_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 16:21:29 -0800

JSR109 will be updated for JavaEE5 to supprt JAXWS, JSR181 specs. There
will be no need to generate artifacts at all. The reference tests I sent
should give you an idea. Checkout
glassfish/appserv-tests/devtests/webservice/{annotations|ejb_annotations}/no*
to get an idea about "artifacts-free" webservices.

Vijay