quality@glassfish.java.net

RE: Is anyone else hitting 'OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space' on a regular basis with GlassFish 3.0 ?

From: Manfred Riem <mriem_at_manorrock.org>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 08:44:23 -0600

Hi Matthias,

While I understand where you are coming from I would seriously investigate
which library is causing this problem. I routinely redeploy applications and
I do not hit PermGen space errors for a long long long (months) while.

I know that it is not a fix, but if you can isolate the culprit you might be

able to replace it with a better library.

Regards,
Manfred