quality@glassfish.java.net

RE: Is anyone else hitting 'OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space' on a regular basis with GlassFish 3.0 ?

From: Manfred Riem <mriem_at_manorrock.org>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 11:10:31 -0600

Hi Richard,

I am not saying it is easy to fix. However the set of libraries that I am
using
is not causing any problems with regard to PermGen space, so your set of

libraries is causing the problem. Not the application server, and it is very
hard for the application server to solve the problem.

Hence my admonition to investigate which library is causing it.

Regards,
Manfred