quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Is anyone else hitting 'OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space' on a regular basis with GlassFish 3.0 ?

From: Richard Kolb <rjdkolb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 18:49:56 +0200

Hi Manfred

But you must realize this is a known issue , and now documented issue,
http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-13053

Have a look at this blog by Frank Kieviet (Oracle): - Quite difficult to
understand, since it's not a simple matter
http://blogs.oracle.com/fkieviet/entry/classloader_leaks_the_dreaded_java

and then how to 'Fix':
http://blogs.oracle.com/fkieviet/entry/how_to_fix_the_dreaded
http://blogs.oracle.com/fkieviet/entry/more_on..._how_to_fix