quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: "remote EJB" documentation RFC?

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 09:53:08 +0100

Hi Kristian,

In the past year I have succesfully set up a Maven based JEE5 project
that deploys against GFv2. It took a little while before I found the
right Maven repository for JEE5 and its dependencies. So if there's any
way I can help I'd love to.

What problem(s) are you facing exactly? Perhaps we can do this off list,
unless other people are interested in this as well.

Thanks, Wouter

--
Home is not where you live but where they understand you.
[Christian Morgenstern]