quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: FishCAT testing for GlassFish 3.1 begins

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 09:13:28 +0200

Hi Richard and the others,

That's great news! Is there any testplan or any way in which FishCATs
can register what they will test or have tested? I don't mean bugs, but
just general components so there is insight in which parts of GF3.1 have
been tested by FishCATs.

Thanks, Wouter

--
Cloudless everyday you fall upon my waking eyes
inviting and inciting me to rise