quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: FishCAT testing for GlassFish 3.1 begins

From: Richard Kolb <rjdkolb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 06:33:54 +0200

Hi Harald

On 23 October 2010 16:02, <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org> wrote:

> Nice idea, but poor setup.
>
> The related Wiki pages are rather sketchy and largely out of date,
> referring to 3.0.
>
> - Where is the documentation to be reviewed?
>
> - What are the specs to be tested against? (Java EE 6, obviously, but that
> does not cover any Glassfish-specific features).
>
> - What about bugs submitted over the past few months that still haven't
> been fixed? Attach a fishcat label, earn some points and then they'll get
> fixed before 3.1...?
>
> - Any special focus on OSGi support?

Points taken, perhaps you would like to help FishCAT improve the above ?
There is so much information on the main GlassFish wiki that needs to be
mined.

I would like FishCAT to be come more directed , rather than download , try
it and log bugs; which I think is your thoughts as well.
What is important to me is to positively test GlassFish with directed
testing and prove to the GlassFish developers that FishCAT is an invaluable
program.

regards
Richard