quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSF 2, an implementation that works and looks pretty

From: Jason Lee <jasondlee_at_sun.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 20:51:35 -0600

On 12/19/09 9:25 AM, Felipe Gaścho wrote:
> ok, very nice.. now I noticed it is a project on top of the default
> Mojarra components..
>
> well done, congratulations for your contribution..
>
> * table demo just didn't loaded here...........

OK. The dataTable is getting some work right now to fix some issues
with UICommands in the rows. I think I updated the demo site before I
realized it had an issue. Rolling back is a bit tough, since I'm using
SNAPSHOTs, but I'll see if I can find out the guilty rev and build the
one before that.
> * I would love to support your project filling bugs but my time is
> already allocated for a long time now :)

Not a problem. Being WAY overcommitted myself, I completely understand.
So does my wife. ;)

--
Jason Lee
Senior Java Developer