quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [FishCAT] Survey time, please let us know your thoughts, thanks very much !

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 00:28:58 -0800

Last call, survey ends this Friday :-)

Got many more people filled out the FishCAT survey. Thanks !

Here is a feed back on FishCAT program, made me laugh:

"Can you do it a different time of year ? :) I'm really busy at work
every autumn, and couldn't do it justice this year."

FishCAT survey click
<http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEJiUHlFalRUZmYzS3g4RkxJNEo1a0E6MA>