quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSF 2, an implementation that works and looks pretty

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 13:32:46 -0800

Thanks Richard for your detailed reply and adding two more framework
testing, when I get a chance I will
add all these harvest "beans" into the Framework/Applications tables.

This is really great test, deserve a FishCAT sticker :-)

Have a good weekend!
Judy

http://blogs.sun.com/judy/resource/GlassFish---FishCat.jpg