quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSF 2, an implementation that works and looks pretty

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 13:26:33 -0800

Hi Richard, Felipe, Wouter, Jason, Ken,

It is great to have you all meet here for Saturday "coffee" :-)

Looks there could be some bug or feature that we can look further.
Would like to suggest Wouter to file an
issue on "Setting the faces-config.xml back to 1.2 fail to work when
using Facelets as a view technology",
so developer can look into this further.