quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSR-330

From: Cay Horstmann <cay.horstmann_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 10:44:28 -0800

Just to clarify--JSR 299 is a part of GlassFish v3, and you should be
able to test it. The syntax has changed a bit since the fall. Check
the final spec for some examples (which is available at
http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/JSR299FinalDraftSubmitted but strangely
not the jcp.org site). I'll have to run a couple of tests next week
too, so I hope you can shake any bugs out before I run into them :-)