quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: JSR-330

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 19:54:52 +0100

Thanks Cay. Yes you are correct and I was a bit in a rush with that
short answer.
Feature-wise (and modulo any bug), everything that should be in v3 is
there by now and that includes Weld.
The GuessNumber is a good sample to look at (it's part of the samples
and documented by Roger here:
http://blogs.sun.com/enterprisetechtips/entry/using_cdi_and_dependency_injection)

As for the specs, it might be that they're waiting for the final vote
(ending today for 299 and all the other missing EE 6 JSRs).

cheers,
-Alexis