quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Big thank you to Ryan Lubke

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 10:27:03 +0100

Hi Richard,

It turns out that I also did it wrong in JSF 1.2 and I'm not sure why it
worked there. In short I filled a selectItems list based on an Enum and
used the selected value to find an object instance with the same name
member value as the Enum value. This clearly is wrong.

Now I fill the selectItems list with the object instances instead of
Enum values and everything works as expected.

Wouter