quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Big thank you to Ryan Lubke

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 01:32:32 -0800

+1, thanks Ryan Lubke !

Thanks Wouter for sharing, I can see your great smile :-)

Photo of the FishCAT day, ha, would like to share another lost and
found picture I took in Xitang Water Village, China, this place is about
2 hours drive from Shanghai.
Many this kind beautiful historical villages in China, got to see them
if you visit China !

Judy

Wouter van Reeven wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I would like to take the opportunity to say "Thank you!" to Ryan Lubke.
> Ryan has investigated my code and found the cause of the FacesConverter
> not working. I have modified my code and now everything works as
> expected. Lots of work to do before I can give the presentation but at
> least now I can demo a fully functional application. Thanks!!!
>

> Wouter

2006-shanghai-trip_047.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: 2006-shanghai-trip_047.jpg)