quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB Container initialization error

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 13:29:34 -0800

Hi Felipe,

I looked your web page and saw last year academic competition, looks
more than 10 students
won the competition. Great work and good luck to you in 2009 competition !

We GlassFish Quality Community (GFQC) introduced GlassFish to university
testing classes
to give students first hand experience on how to test software product.
It was big success like
FishCAT program. If your university students have interest, we can talk
about this more, this
may be combined with your student competition program :-)