quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: please help us test v3 b57, thanks !

From: Alex Pineda <Alex.Pineda_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 16:30:07 -0700

FishCAT/Community members,

Judy had requested your help in trying out build 57 with a deadline for
feedback
of August 12th, which is tomorrow.

Although the alias has been very quiet, we hope that some of you are
using the
build and can send to this alias your impressions and valuable input to
the plan
of updating the V3 Preview users.

Alex Pineda