quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: please help us test v3 b57, thanks !

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 08:53:11 +0200

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the reminder. Apart from the admin console database issue I
reported two weeks ago I haven't seen any serious flaws. I haven't been
able to test this build thoroughly though...

Wouter

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 04:30:07PM -0700, Alex Pineda wrote:
> FishCAT/Community members,
>
> Judy had requested your help in trying out build 57 with a deadline for
> feedback
> of August 12th, which is tomorrow.
>
> Although the alias has been very quiet, we hope that some of you are
> using the
> build and can send to this alias your impressions and valuable input to
> the plan
> of updating the V3 Preview users.
>
> Alex Pineda
>
> Judy Tang wrote:
>> Hi FishCAT/Community members,
>>
>> We plan to refresh v3 Preview bit with v3 b57 and push out this update
>> through Update Center,
>> so GlassFish users can update the v3 Preview with newer JavaEE6
>> features and other features.
>>
>> If you have some time, would you please try b57 [1] and let us know if
>> you find any
>> show stopper issue by next Wednesday if possible. We will then
>> evaluate the issues and decide to
>> fix them in b57 or fix in later build based on it's severity/priority.
>>
>> We know there are still bugs since we are in the v3 development cycle,
>> but the goal of
>> this testing is to make sure b57 does not have bad regression from v3
>> Preview.
>>
>> We look forward to hear from you thumbs up or down on b57 by next
>> Wednesday :-)
>>

>> [1]
>> http://javaweb.sfbay/java/re/glassfish/v3/promoted/preview/b57/archive/bundles
>>

>> Thanks and happy FishCATting !
>> Judy

King Arthur: [after Arthur's cut off both of the Black Knight's arms] Look, you
stupid Bastard. You've got no arms left.
Black Knight: Yes I have.
King Arthur: *Look*!
Black Knight: It's just a flesh wound.
[Monty Python and the Holy Grail]