quality@glassfish.java.net

please help us test v3 b57, thanks !

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 18:44:09 -0700

Hi FishCAT/Community members,

We plan to refresh v3 Preview bit with v3 b57 and push out this update
through Update Center,
so GlassFish users can update the v3 Preview with newer JavaEE6 features
and other features.

If you have some time, would you please try b57 [1] and let us know if
you find any
show stopper issue by next Wednesday if possible. We will then evaluate
the issues and decide to
fix them in b57 or fix in later build based on it's severity/priority.

We know there are still bugs since we are in the v3 development cycle,
but the goal of
this testing is to make sure b57 does not have bad regression from v3
Preview.

We look forward to hear from you thumbs up or down on b57 by next
Wednesday :-)

[1]
http://javaweb.sfbay/java/re/glassfish/v3/promoted/preview/b57/archive/bundles

Thanks and happy FishCATting !