quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: gfv3-b33: updatetool?

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 09:43:21 -0800

That is great we got Nolan and Chris fast reply. Big thank you !

Looks Solaris issue is still unknown, Kristian when you have time please
help us
to diagnose it a bit more. Your suggestion about in "updatetool"
installer script, to
provide some additional $BOOTSTRAPPROPS to see debugging info is a good
suggestion, may be you can log an enhancement on this ?