quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: gfv3-b33: updatetool?

From: Christopher Kampmeier <Christopher.Kampmeier_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 10:43:05 -0600

Scratch that last response.

The following URL *is* available:

http://pkg.glassfish.org/v3/dev/solaris-x86/

and it is in the list of repo URLs within the .org.../cfg_cache file:

<SNIP>
[authority_dev.glassfish.org]
origin = http://repine.sfbay:16000/
ssl_key = None
ssl_cert = None
uuid = None
mirrors = []
prefix = dev.glassfish.org
origin-for-windows-i386 = http://pkg.glassfish.org/v3/dev/windows/
origin-for-sunos-i386 = http://pkg.glassfish.org/v3/dev/solaris-x86/
origin-for-sunos-sparc = http://pkg.glassfish.org/v3/dev/solaris-sparc/
origin-for-linux-i386 = http://pkg.glassfish.org/v3/dev/linux/
origin-for-darwin-universal = http://pkg.glassfish.org/v3/dev/mac/

[authority_contrib.glassfish.org]
origin = http://repine.sfbay:16000/
ssl_key = None
ssl_cert = None
uuid = None
mirrors = []
prefix = contrib.glassfish.org
origin-for-windows-i386 = http://pkg.glassfish.org/v3/contrib/windows/
origin-for-sunos-i386 = http://pkg.glassfish.org/v3/contrib/solaris-x86/
origin-for-sunos-sparc = http://pkg.glassfish.org/v3/contrib/solaris-sparc/
origin-for-linux-i386 = http://pkg.glassfish.org/v3/contrib/linux/
origin-for-darwin-universal = http://pkg.glassfish.org/v3/contrib/mac/
</SNIP>

So it's not clear to me why your Solaris client is receiving the 404.

Can you access the Solaris repo URLs from a browser on the same Solaris
system?

Chris