quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Presentation proposal for DeVoxx

From: Miroslav Nachev <miro_at_space-comm.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 23:28:50 +0300
Hi,

On 26th of November I will do presentation for OSGi in Bulgarian Java Users Group (BG-JUG).  The contents is:
1. Short OSGi introduction - 40 minutes
2. Mobile Phone real working Demo - 15 minutes
3. Hello Word demo using Eclipse OSGi plugin & Declarative Services -  15 minutes
4. Complex Demo Application using Maven, NetBeans and Eclipse - 30 minutes
5. Enterprise OSGi and Java EE
6. Other demos which are not presented but will be included
7. Q & A

We can share our demos and ideas. Unfortunately GlassFish is not planed to support OSGi for Application level. For the moment OSGi is supported only on System level.

Regards,
Miro.

Judy Tang wrote:
You are welcome Wouter.  Please check out Arun Sun Tech Days slides which is publish in one of The Aquarium post below for reference.

"Arun writes from Brazil and reports on Sun TechDays, day 1. He presented on GlassFish server and his session was packed - check out his Slides; he also covered the awards to two of our GAP winners: Reginaldo (blog, submission), and Claudio (blog, submission)."

http://blogs.sun.com/theaquarium/entry/suntech_days