quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Presentation proposal for DeVoxx

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 13:31:42 -0700

You are welcome Wouter. Please check out Arun Sun Tech Days slides
which is publish in one of The Aquarium post below for reference.

*"Arun* writes from Brazil and reports on Sun TechDays, day 1
<http://blogs.sun.com/arungupta/entry/sun_tech_days_2008_sao>. He
presented on GlassFish server and his session was packed - check out his
Slides
<http://blogs.sun.com/arungupta/resource/confs/glassfish-techdays-saopaolo.pdf>;
he also covered the awards to two of our GAP winners: Reginaldo (blog
<http://russinholi.blogspot.com/>, submission
<https://glassfish.dev.java.net/servlets/ReadMsg?list=gap-submissions&msgNo=39>),
and Claudio (blog <http://weblogs.java.net/blog/claudio/>, submission
<https://glassfish.dev.java.net/servlets/ReadMsg?list=gap-submissions&msgNo=29>)."