quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: WebBeans

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 21:11:44 +0200

Hi Judy,

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 04:58:06PM -0700, Judy Tang wrote:
> I will ask around and get back to you :-)

Looking around at Google I found several options for testing WebBeans:

- use the Resin implementation
- use the JBoss implementation

As far as I can tell the JBoss version will be the reference implementation of
WebBeans. If I go and test it I would probably have to turn to JBoss for help,
not to the GlassFish community. If I am right about that I will not look into
WebBeans too deeply right now, but much rather focus on EclipseLink and JSF 2.0.

Can you (or your sources) please confirm my findings?

Thanks!

Greets, Wouter

--
People: "If she weighs the same as a Duck, she's made of wood!"
Sir Bedevere: "And therefore...?"