quality@glassfish.java.net

[FishCat]The default value shown do not conform to the default value provided by Help profile _at_admin gui console

From: ±ΟΤ½ <btx2007110984_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 15:56:23 +0800

                        Hi,

After I click "Configuration->HTTP Service->Request Processing->Load
Defaults" on glassfish-v3-prelude-b24 admin gui console,the default values
of the options on the interface are separately "Thread Count:128 £» Initial
Length:4096",while in the Help profile the values are as follows: "Thread
£» Buffer Length:8192". Besides, after I click "HTTP Service->HTTP File
Cache->Load Defaults", the default value shown in the Globally option is "
Enabled",while in Help profile it is "Disabled".

Regards
btx_zz from Hefei University of Technology