quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [FishCat]The default value shown do not conform to the default value provided by Help profile @admin gui console

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 07:59:50 -0700

Thanks ±ÏÔ½ (a student from China Hefei University of Technology)
participating in
FishCAT program. From your email I can see you and your team made a lot
progress
starding from learning how to install GlassFish to testing and finding
bugs. This
is a good catch. Will let Yifeng confirm and get back to you to log a bug.

Please keep up a good work and like to hear more from you (¼ÓÓÍ £¡)