quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [FishCat]The default value shown do not conform to the default value provided by Help profile @admin gui console

From: Yifeng <Yifeng.Luo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 12:08:48 -0700

Hello ±ΟΤ½

Thanks for testing admin console. Your report is very detailed and nice,
thanks for the hard work.

For item 1:

Could you specify the O/S and browser you are using, I use b24 on winXP
and IE 7, am not able to reproduce. From your second screen shot, it
looks like there is no installed components at all.

For item 2 & 3:

They are very good negative tests. Please file issues accordingly.

For item 4:

What do u mean "it have not the new property", after you create a new
name value pair and click on "save" button, you can go to domain.xml to
check if the new value has been successfully saved. I tried and it works
for me. domain.xml is located under
{install_dir}/glassfish/domains/domain1/config.

-Yifeng