quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Question to engineers - JPA integration

From: Aditya Dada <Aditya.Dada_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 11:24:32 -0500

Hi Adam, Felipe, Manfred,

Here's a link to a migration guide from JBoss to GlassFish:

http://weblogs.java.net/blog/sekhar/archive/2008/02/migration_jboss.html

I will connect with the migration expert and see if more resources are
available.

Thanks,

Aditya

Judy Tang changed the world a bit at a time, and said on 9/21/2008
12:31 PM:
> Hi Adam, Felipe, Manfred,
>
> I feel this is very important thread with all very good input. Would
> like to get your help and others help to deep dive in this.
> Migration is an important area and community can help us a lot !
>
> (1) Adam, after you read the Developers Guide Manfred points out, if
> still don't see what you want to see, could you
> please help us to point out where we can improve. This will be a good
> doc review for us. Here is a link to Developers Guide
> from our doc review wiki. Thanks a lot :-)
>
> Developer's Guide
> <http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=DeveloperSGuide>
> http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishDocs
>
> (2) Felipe, Thanks for giving us input. If you have some time to
> write down you steps and where you face issues, it would
> be very helpful. I will also help to follow up on this with our
> migration expert.
>
> Thanks and appreciate all your help !
> Judy
>
> Manfred Riem wrote:
>> Hi Adam,
>>
>> See the Developers Guide in the documentation for references and links
>>
>> Manfred

<http://glassfish.dev.java.net> 	* ADITYA DADA *
Software Engineer
GlassFish Quality Community
<http://glassfish.dev.java.net/quality/portal/index.html>
Project SocialSite <https://socialsite.dev.java.net/>
Sun Java Application Server
<http://www.sun.com/software/products/appsrvr/index.jsp>
Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Phone x49494/+1 408 834 4949, Fax (408)834-4949
Email Aditya.Dada_at_Sun.COM <mailto:aditya.dada_at_sun.com>