quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Question to engineers - JPA integration

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 10:31:32 -0700

Hi Adam, Felipe, Manfred,

I feel this is very important thread with all very good input. Would
like to get your help and others help to deep dive in this.
Migration is an important area and community can help us a lot !

(1) Adam, after you read the Developers Guide Manfred points out, if
still don't see what you want to see, could you
please help us to point out where we can improve. This will be a good
doc review for us. Here is a link to Developers Guide
from our doc review wiki. Thanks a lot :-)

Developer's Guide
<http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=DeveloperSGuide>
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishDocs

(2) Felipe, Thanks for giving us input. If you have some time to write
down you steps and where you face issues, it would
be very helpful. I will also help to follow up on this with our
migration expert.

Thanks and appreciate all your help !
Judy