quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Question to engineers - JPA integration

From: Felipe Gaúcho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 09:05:43 +0200

not horror histories, but:

I have a "standard" Java EE 5 application I never could mnage to run
under JBoss..

The technology stack of the project is 100% Glassfish oriented:
Glassfish V2 / JPA/TopLink / EJB3 ....

I tried to replace the deployment and the persistence descriptor to
support Hibernate and then I deployed on JBoss.. didn't work out..

Some day in the near future I will do further trials... but my first
two or three days of trial errors were quite frustrating... including
tons of blogs and reports of other people experimenting the same
issues.......

If I find time to try again and if it works, I plan to (at least) blog
something...