quality@glassfish.java.net

RE: Question to engineers - JPA integration

From: Manfred Riem <mriem_at_manorrock.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 13:56:20 -0600

Not necessarily about Hibernate / JPA, but more about TopLink -> EclipseLink.
I guess if you have horror stories it is time to speak up. Most of the time TopLink is enough for me so I tend to stick with it. And that migration path from TopLink to EclipseLink should be pretty easy.

See the http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/attach/DeveloperSGuide/SJSASEEDG.pdf
for the current most copy of the Developers Guide, page 59 and onward.