quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: ask for help

From: Sherry Shen <Sherry.Shen_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 08:27:34 -0700
Hi 小戎,

The Mahesh's comments for package should help for
v3/Application Server 10.0.

"I am using SunOne ApplicationServer8.1 with remote client
GlassFishV2 EJB3.0, but it does not work. Please help !"

EJB3.0 is supported by V2/Application Server 9, but not by
Application 8.1.

If you would like to move to v3 prelude release,
the following features have been tested:
--ejb in war package
--stateless session bean with local interface,
--stateless session without interface,
--singlton,
--interceptor for stateless session bean with local interface.

The v3 prelude release doesn't support ejb with remote interface
or remote client yet.
Thanks!

Sherry