quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Early form of an IzPack installer for V3 Prelude

From: Christopher Kampmeier <Christopher.Kampmeier_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:09:44 -0500

Hi Julien,

By simply adding one line to the bootstrap.properties in your GF V3 .jar
file (see below), we were able to trigger installation of the Update
Tool GUI and notifier via the bootstrap. Very nice.

Chris

# Used by IzPack to bootstrap the update center
proxy.URL=${proxy_URL}
image.path=${INSTALL_PATH}
install.updatetool=true