quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: Submitting three entries

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 12:11:34 -0700

Thanks Satyakrishna for contributing the tests and thanks Aditya for
reviewing.

Hi All,

If you have application and would like to contribute to GlassFish
Quality Community, please
follow the step 4 on "Start Contributing". Our plan is to build up this
community test suite
so it can be run automatically to catch regression.

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/quality/portal/participate.html