quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Some Tests With Netbeans]]

From: Adam Bien <abien_at_adam-bien.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 10:29:21 +0200

Hi All,

"...direct ejb project support will be in NB 7.0. ..."

this is in my opinion for many projects not acceptable. I'm using
Netbeans 6.0 with direct EJB support and GF v2 at least in 5
(concurrent) projects for bigger companies in Germany / Europe. Some of
the projects are Netbeans RCP / Eclipse RCP based - without web layer.

No direct EJB 3 support could hurt the GF v3 or Netbeans 6.5 adoption.

I would go even further and provide support for embedded testing of EJB
3.1...

This would be another "killer feature",

regards,

adam