quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: a quick guide how to setup GF with Apache

From: Jim Jiang <jj156416_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 14:24:32 +0800
Judy,

I added 2 frameworks in the Frameworks wiki:  Ext (http://extjs.com/) and Velocity(http://velocity.apache.org/).
Try to share my experience and get more feedback on this.

Thanks again,
Jim

Judy Tang wrote:
Thanks Survivant for sending this quick guide to help the GlassFish Quality Community.

After we establish V3 prelude code base, we would also like to get community help to run different
Frameworks and Applications on GlassFish.  Would like to let every one know and get you all
involved.  Suggestion and comment are most welcome !

Survivant 00 wrote:
I wrote a little guide, more a remainder, how to setup Apache with Glassfish.  If someone want to setup that to test, I think every big lines should be there.

It's what I use to setup me dev environnement : Apache,GF, Hudson, Subversion, Php, Joomla...

http://sebastiendionne.ca