quality@glassfish.java.net

Re: GFv3 and NetBeans

From: Wouter van Reeven <wouter_at_van.reeven.nl>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 00:06:53 +0200

On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 01:14:07PM -0700, Judy Tang wrote:
> Are you using b20 promote build ? The nightly build does not have every thing.

Yes I did. And that is the one NetBeans doesn't recognise the way it recognises
the svn version. To be sure, I downloaded the b20 unix install script again and
reinstalled GlassFish. Same thing happens: NetBeans doesn't mark the
glassfish-v3tp2 directory nor the glassfish directory inside it.

So, I still wonder what's the difference with the svn version. Not that this is
an issue in any way, cause NetBeans is able to start and stop GFv3 like it
should. I just am curious what is the difference.

Thanks, Wouter

--
People: "If she weighs the same as a Duck, she's made of wood!"
Sir Bedevere: "And therefore...?"