quality@glassfish.java.net

[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Some Tests With Netbeans]]

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 11:09:37 -0700

Hi Adam
Here's Peter's response.

Some answers inline.

-Peter

If this is 6.5 beta, known bug, fixed by me last week. V3 B20 onward
renamed the launcher on windows from .bat to .exe extension.
> 3. I'm not able to add EJB 3.1 support for b20 with updatetool. For b15
> it works. (screenshot attached)
> 4. I'm not able to deploy EJBs from Netbeans 6.5 into GF v3b15. GF v3
> just do not show up in the "Run" menu

Are you trying to create an EJB module project and target V3? This is
not supported by the plugin yet. What you can do is create EJB's inside
a web app directly (Session beans at least for right now, not sure about
MDB's.) Direct ejb project support will be in NB 7.0.

-Peter