dev@glassfish.java.net

RE: FindBugs LOW PRIORITY errors in GlassFish open source workspace [logging] (rev 62784)

From: lvsongping <lvsongping_at_cn.fujitsu.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 20:13:35 +0800

Hi, Marina, Shing Wai:
Cc: dev list:

    Based on Bill's comments, I should add dev mail list Marina and shing
wai's mail address.

    Please review my patch in order to fix the FindBugs about the
CoyoteAdapter.java and BaseContainer.java. Please give me some responses
whether my patch is fine or there's no need to fix these findbugs.

Thanks a lot!