dev@glassfish.java.net

copyright checker maven plugin

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 13:52:11 -0700

I've turned my copyright checker into a maven plugin.

Who can review the code for me?

What groupID/artifactID should I use for it?
Currently I'm using org.glassfish:glassfish-copyright-maven-plugin.

Should I create a new module under trunk to contain it? (Where are all the
other plugins these days? Should I put it there?)