dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: Files in GlassFish 3.2 workspace that contain incorrect COPYRIGHT headers.

From: Jane Young <jane.young_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 12:30:28 -0700

We can probably add a mojo to our existing maven-glassfishbuild-plugin
to check for copyright header.
We probably want to display a warning, not failing the build.
However, it will be hard for the user to notice this warning in the
build output.
Another option is to add profile in the build that checks for copyright
header.
What do you prefer?