dev@glassfish.java.net

Re: copyright checker maven plugin

From: Justin Lee <justin.d.lee_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 17:46:04 -0400

I would ask that it not be in the glassfish repo as projects outside
glassfish depend on it. We can't use it in grizzly if we have to build
glassfish first. I suppose we could end run the circular dep with
profiles but that doesn't really those grizzly contributors who don't
have glassfish to build.